Opening my stocking is THE most favorite thing to do Christmas morning. Now I am a MOM and I have loved watching my kids open their presents. However, slowly dumping out what is in my stocking is so exciting. I can’t wait to see what stocking stuffer ideas Santa came up with. I know it will all ends when I get to the orange in the toe.
Until I became an adult I did not know that putting an orange in the toe was not just my family’s tradition. Where did the Orange in the toe tradition come from? The orange is said to represent the gold St. Nicholas secretly gave as a dowry(see this post). I was once told that it was lucky to receive an orange in the toe of your stocking because at one time it was very hard to find oranges in the winter. Therefore, you would have a prosperous new year.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Bright Nail Polish – This is the great way to let her pamper herself.
- Monkey Nail Dryer– How fun is this!
- Nail Polish Holder – This is great.
- Lip Balm – Cupcake flavor, YUM!
- Burt’s Bee Sampler – I love Burt’s Bee.
6. Feather Pens – It is all about the fun.
7. Dino Ladle – Got to make cooking a little whimsical.
8. Heart shaped pancake forms– I know they are for me but I would to be able to make these for my boys.
As you might be able to tell I made this pretty much for me. However, I hope a few catch your eye.
Do you have traditional stocking stuffers? I would love to hear about them.
Thanks for stopping by.